Aim of the course
To give candidates the required information to be able to efficiently and effectively work in Day Spas and resorts across the world. The course is designed to give candidates the most comprehensive Spa training.
CIDESCO Diploma in Beauty Therapy or CIDESCO Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
- Students must undergo a course of at least 180 hours of training in practical and theoretical work at a registered CIDESCO School.
- There is no limit to the amount of students permitted to start the course. However, it should be understood that due to the complex nature of some Spa treatments, it would not be advisable to have more than 12 students participating in practical demonstrations. In such cases, it is recommended that the class be divided into a maximum of 12 students per group to ensure every student learns the correct information.
- The examination for the Post Graduate Spa Therapy Diploma consists of a Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) paper and a practical exam.
- Water Supply and Management Paper including Case Histories.
- Each candidate must submit a paper on Water Supply and Management consisting of 2500 words and 3 Case Histories comprising 4 treatments each.