Aim of the course
To give candidates the required information to be able to efficiently and effectively operate in a business where fundamental basic managerial skills and techniques are required. The course is designed to give candidates a more comprehensive understanding of how to manage all aspects within a beauty salon and/or spa environment.
The Beauty & Spa Management diploma is available to any person wishing to obtain a higher understanding of the management within the Beauty and Spa Industry. No prior Beauty or Spa training is required for this diploma, although an understanding of the Beauty and Spa industry is an advantage.
All Candidates wishing to take the CIDESCO Beauty & Spa Management Diploma Examination must have completed their training of at least 300 hours with a CIDESCO School or National CIDESCO Section, covering all subjects in the Beauty & Spa Management Syllabus.
The examination for the Beauty & Spa Management Diploma consists of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper, a Power Point Presentation and a Business Plan.
- Introduction to the Wellness and Spa Industry
- Introduction to Wellness and Spa Services Management 1
- Introduction to Wellness and Spa Services Management 2
- Operations and Service Management in the Wellness and Spa Industry
- Business Etiquette, Communication and Service Excellence
- Principles of Management